ooookay i guess i have put this off long enough haha
1) I was born on the West Coast but grew up in Northern Ontario and am currently on my venture back West. I have been here for a year now and I honestly can’t picture myself anywhere else for the next couple years, if ever.
2) I would not be the person I am today if it wasn’t for the summer camp i attended as a child and worked at for so long. If it hadn’t been for that place and all the AMAZING people it brought into my life, I would not be here today.
3) Over the past year I have lost up to 100 lbs. I was always over weight, and it had never really affected my ability to do things until I moved out west and realized there was sooo much i wanted to do, but was just not able to do. So i started a journey to a healthier life style and have now done a 5k run and a couple weeks ago hiked The Chief in Squamish with a fair amount of ease! So I could not be more proud of myself!
4) I have a really bad habit of becoming obsessed with an artist/band and will just listen to their albums or songs on repeat for like weeks.. I’m currently stuck on the Arctic Monkeys but I’m not complaining.
5) I seriously believe that being a Nanny has made me realize that I don’t want my own children and would rather just work with them. I love kids and feel like you can learn so much from them and they are so refreshing (and frustrating) to work with and spend time with, but I seriously have lost all urges to have my own.
Send me more of theseeeee!!
|Girl:||"Am I pretty?"|
|Girl:||"Do you want to be with me forever?"|
|Girl:||"Would you be upset if I walked away?"|
|Girl :||"Would you cry if I died?"|
|She had heard enough and was hurt so she walked away with tears rolling down her face.|
|The boy grabbed her arm, and said, "Also, I fucked your best friend."|